Helping Make Your Work Look Its Best
Synthetic Aperture products help make your work shine and stand out from the crowd. Our tools give you greater control over both the creative and technical aspects of image creation. Let us help you make your work look its best.
Color Finesse 3 gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need for your favorite application—including Adobe After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- 32-bit floating-point color space for incredible resolution and latitude.
- Automatic color matching and black, white, and gray balance.
- Custom correction curves.
- Six channel secondary color correction.
- Waveform monitor, vectorscope, histogram, and tone curve displays.
- Highlight Recovery tool provides a visually-pleasing way to recover overbright areas of the image which would normally be clipped.
- Export color correction settings as 3D LUTs in a variety of formats.
Learn more about Color Finesse.
Macintosh users should review this Important Notice for Color Finesse Users.
Test Gear 2.5 provides motion graphics artists and video editors with a variety of test instruments to make objective measurements of their visual and audio work, all from within After Effects. All test instruments appear in standard After Effects panels and do not require that an effect be applied to your layers.
- Waveform monitor and vectorscope with a variety of styles.
- Histogram display.
- Gamut display shows RGB, luma, and chroma levels.
- Photoshop-style color picker.
- Color swatch books make it easy to pick colors from a pre-approved set.
- Audio waveform monitor, phase display, and spectrum analyzer.