We've released an update to Test Gear 2.5, adding support for Adobe CC 2015 and resolving a number of issues, including:
- Corrected a bug with After Effects CC, CC 2014, and CC 2015 which prevented the Swatch Book and Color Picker from working correctly. If the problem persists after installing Test Gear 2.5.4 you will need to delete the After Effects preferences. (Mac/Win)
- Updated the installer for After Effects CC 2015. (Mac/Win)
- Corrected a bug where CC 2014 installation would sometimes fail. (Win)
- Fixed cosmetic issues with high-DPI displays. (Win)
- Fixed an issue where audio tools would display as empty white displays if no audio is present in the comp. (Win)
You can download the latest installer an update your system using your current Test Gear 2.5 serial number.